at a glance:
- Experienced the liberated state at just four years old.
- Took to the mystic spiritual path & became vegetarian at 10 years of age.
- At 18, Jagadish attained the rare blessing of initiation from a fully realized Siddha Avadhut Guru in India who recognized Jagadish as a prodigy.
- Performed 12 years of 24/7 retreat practice in India with his Gurudev and other great Siddhas and Saints.
- Was empowered as a Lineage Holder of said tradition by his Blessed Gurudev In 1983.
- Realized the “Liberated in Divine Love” State of Being in February of 1991 at age 32 – (confirmed by Holy persons of India).
- In 1996, the first Deities of God started coming into Jagadish’s body to convey advanced blessings and healings to spiritual seekers.
- At the age of 52 and after 40 years of intensive training, Jagadish is ready to realize his Blessed Guru’s promptings to do what he can to serve humanity by working with people through sacred spiritual transmission, guidance, and providing space for sincere practioners to engage in years of concentrated retreat practice.
Paramahansa Jagadish was born in California, where he first experienced the liberated state at just 4 years old. He took to the mystic spiritual path, became vegetarian and began yoga practice at 10 years of age.
At 17 while doing intensive practice under the guidance of Baba Hari Dass, he was visited by Mahavatar Babaji, the Great Overseer and Grand Guru of all Kriya yoga practitioners world wide, who initiated him into the Holy Sound Current of God.
At 18, he attained the rare blessing of initiation from a fully realized Siddha (accomplished saint) in India, Gurudev Siddha Mouni Baba Avadhut, who recognized him as a prodigy and gave him his spiritual name, Jagadish. In the 70’s and 80’s he performed 12 years of 24/7 retreat practice in India with his Gurudev and other great Siddhas and Saints.
Realized the “Liberated in Divine Love” State of Being in February of 1991 at age 32, confirmed by Holy persons of India. In 1996, the first Deities of God started coming into Jagadish’s body to convey advanced blessings and healings to spiritual seekers. Received his Bachelor’s Degree in Humanistic/ Transpersonal Psychology from Sonoma State University and completed graduate work at the Transpersonal Center of Holistic Integration in California.
Jagadish Founded Evolve the Planet Foundation to establish retreat centers for the creation of our next generation of Illuminated Saints, Siddhas and Spiritual Leaders. He was blessed with the title of “Paramahansa” during retreat in India in 2007.
Once in a generation a truly gifted healer walks among us. With his mission to help others find “Liberation in Divine Love of God”, Paramahansa Jagadish is best known for his amazing power to physically, emotionally and spiritually heal and transforms lives in adults, children and creatures. His work and centers for spiritual study & retreat (Ashrams), have and will continue to affect the lives of others in a most profound way. His teachings and divine healings are an archway through which communities of the world can begin (and continue) to live in harmonious balance with the planet and each other, while experiencing true joy and the freedom and intensity of exhilarated Divine Love of God. Jagadish’s purpose and life’s work became clear after a profound spiritual experience he had as a child. When he was just four years old, he fell headfirst into a hole. Miraculously, he was found sitting in a yogic position, unharmed and at peace. He entered into the timeless, illuminated Liberated experience and so his life of spiritual awareness began. This experience became the divine fire, which guided him to a life of deeply committed study, practice and spiritual communion.
Jagadish and his body of work, comes from a life dedicated to this self-transformation. His methods include modalities from over 48 years of study and practice in: Eastern Yogic, Hawaiian and Buddhist traditions; including Mystic Christianity, Toltec Shamanism and Brazilian Spiritual Healing.
He embodies the essence of Divine Love through his deep dedication and devotion to God. His exalted mastery sets him apart from other healers and the work causes in us, an intrinsic quickening of our holistic journey toward achieving a rich and fulfilling life, optimal health and well-being – and realization of our True Nature in Liberated Divine Love of God.
His work awakens the heart to experience Divine Grace...the source of all transformation, healing and release from one's negative patterns. The more one works with Paramahansa Jagadish the more one’s consciousness evolves towards the experience of profound Realization, the infusion of Spirit into one’s life, and the establishment of a deeper and palpable connection to God.